Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Conquering Parenthood

Parenthood is hard. Especially when your three year old, who has always been an amazing sleeper, goes through a huge sleep regression.

But this quote, that I found this week, has made me realise that I don't need to keep trying to conquer 'parenthood'. I need to tell myself I can do it, have a positive attitude, look for solutions not problems and stop dwelling on negatives.


Just as the mountain can't defeat you if you persevere and keep looking up, parenthood will not get the better of me because I'm a bit tired and I feel like I've tried everything. Because I have to remember the why: the view from the top is incomparable, immeasurable and inexplicably breath taking :)
Cuddle Fairy

1 comment:

  1. That's a beautiful comparison! It's important to keep those beautiful moments in mind when things at home get insane. This is a great quote! Thanks so much for linking up with #candidcuddles x

    ReplyDelete